Monday, September 22, 2014

Get down

Came across this link and fuck me if I didn't click play on some of the videos.

Okay lah I lied. I clicked play on all of the videos. And I might or might not have downloaded some of the songs. To think that I knew that SNSD and Girls' Generations were one and the same only a couple years ago, I've come a long way sniffff

Yes I know this is an old post because I know Missing You and Falling in Love came out after I am the Best! Look at me talking about 2NE1 like I'm a BlackJack or something chewahhhh.

Now please excuse me while I go find some obscure pre-indie music to listen to. I need to keep my hipsterish, macho reputation intact wey.

IMPORTANT EDIT:

My new favourite K-pop song.



Don't worry, I'll drench myself with the sound of Andrew Bird and Jack + Eliza after this. I need to keep the street cred alive yo.

No comments: