Sunday, September 21, 2014

All over again

So most major radio stations are offering money nowadays and a DJ asked a lucky winner what is she going to do with her newly-won cash and the winner said," I'm gonna save it for rainy days I guess. I don't know" and the DJ exclaimed,"why do you want to do that! You should go shopping!" and the winner reluctantly replied,"Mmmmm maybe I'll do that too....."

Hahahahah wtf gila. This is the same DJ who said that to be a DJ, you don't need to be highly educated because she's only goofing around and faking it everyday. I really, really, really don't like her and some of her colleagues, and as a result I don't like the radio station too. I think they genuinely believe they are being cool and funny and all that but ummmm no. They just sound like a bunch of brainless, ignorant messes to me.

Haha purposely not mentioning the name of the radio station because their followers are fucking rabid.

Oh and by the way, one afternoon last week, BFM was having a discussion about why locals don't visit Malaysia and holy goodness, the callers are fucking obnoxious. One caller said that she "can only be herself when she's overseas". When she was asked why, she said that she "can't simply wear skimpy bikinis here". I don't know woman, I've seen people wear bikinis at Sunway Lagoon and nobody batted an eye except for a few Makcik bising like my ex-colleagues. Oh and another said that he "wants to experience different cultures when travelling to other countries" and he's only been to the US and Singapore ahahahahahaha wtf and he only went to Ipoh for the first time in his life a few months ago and found the experience to be lacking but he couldn't give a reason why.

You know, I get that Malaysia have lots of drawbacks (issues of public transports, road conditions and lack of public amenities in some places come to mind) but I think these people are just nitpicking and giving excuses instead of contributing ideas to the discussion. So you don't like your own country, so be it but don't give out bullshit reasons.

Seriously, I really don't understand people.

2 comments:

Ummi said...

Tapi gi oversea cari nasik lemak jugak!

wani said...

Hahahaha kalau dah perut Melayu tu memang tak boleh dielak ahahahahaha