Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Who are you?

One of the few perks of my current job is that I always get to go home early. It's very rare to see me stay at the office after 6pm. One of those rare times was when my home internet was being a bitch and I stayed to download the last 2 episodes of Season 2 of Arrow because I couldn't wait ahahahahaha a big middle finger to you TM yo I was in the middle of an Arrow marathon at that time. The other time was Thursday last week.

I needed to submit a report that day so I stayed until after 7pm. Before going home, I went to the washroom first because I've experienced a few situations where I needed to pee so badly but I was stuck in the traffic congestion so the only thing I could do was holding it in until I reached home. Senak perut ya Tuhaaaannn.

Anyway, back to my story. So I went to the washroom. Besides me, there was another girl in there and she was facing the wall. The wall. A wall with no windows. Most of you who know me must have thought that I thought to myself "oh wow she must be fucking bored to literally watch the paint dry" when I saw her because I was always aware of my surroundings (a.k.a a busybody) but sadly, nooooo. Too many weird people work in my company that I rarely give a shit about one more weird person. Welllll, unless that weird person is hot, then I will gladly give all of my shits to him. Or her.

So anywaaaayyy, back to the girl who was facing the wall. I always use the farthest cubicle from the door because it's the cleanest but the girl was standing right next to the cubicle so I used the one next to it.  To get what I'm saying, kindly refer to my exquisite drawing skillz that can rival Raphael's The Deposition thanks to MS Paint.



So I finished my business and when I came out, I noticed that the girl didn't move an inch from where she was before I went in. I washed my hands at the sink and looked at the girl from the mirror. I noticed that she was wearing all black, she has very long hair-the tip of her hair covered her butt and from what I could see from her hands, she had very fair skin. Note that it was starting to get dark at that time and I suddenly felt uneasy, you know, like a cold air just blew only at me and pshewww goosebumps all over.

I quickly went out of the washroom and went back to my desk to get my handbag. I told a colleague who was still there about the girl in the washroom and because I didn't want to walk alone to my car, I waited for her to finish up so that I could walk with her because to get to the car park, I had to walk past the washroom. I think I waited for her for about half an hour or so. And being the stupid bitch that I was (am?), when we walked past the washroom, even though I was so scared, I couldn't resist a peek through the washroom door, you know, to know whether the girl was still there.

And she fucking was. She still stared at the fucking wall when I peeked.

My colleague and I ran all the way to our cars.

If it wasn't what I thought it was and someone played a prank just to capture a stranger's reactions on a video somewhere like all those shitty gag TV programmes, I'm gonna be very pissed.

2 comments:

Ummi said...

Bloody hell scary gila! Macam one of those Japanese scary movies.

wani said...

T.T