Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Sail Away

I have a colleague from Syria who likes to tuang kerja. This morning, he told me that he wanted to go out early for lunch (it was only 10am), so I said "Okay" and being the fake friendly person that I am, I asked him,"Where are you going?". Not because I was curious or I was a busybody and all, I was just being friendly. And asshole told me that it's "none of my business' while looking at me suspiciously.

I hate people sometimes. 

And another colleague likes to post articles about "Islam tidak membenarkan suami menggunakan duit hasil titik peluh isteri" and all kinds of stuff about broken marriages, so how can I not suspect that something is not right with her marriage?

 And I'm repeating myself here, but oh God, posting 20 selfies AND 20 photos of your kid EVERY FUCKING DAY is not okay.

And I've never heard of this cover of Break My Stride before



And I kinda like it.

The original ahahahah nampak sangat tak live.

No comments: