Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I don't get it

Maybe it's because I no longer give a shit what others do as long as they leave me alone and not making my life harder, but I don't think that the nude sports event in Penang and the semi-nude photoshoot in Ipoh and the decision made by the 3 Malaysian women to prostitute themselves to ISIS members (IF the report were to be believed) are that big of an issue. Nobody was forcing them to do anything they didn't want to do. If they want to be whores and shameless hussies, then so be it lah. They harm nobody, except you sensitive lot's sensibilities. Who are we to judge or mock them? Seriously, I'd rather those ISIS bastards slake their lusts on whores than hear them raping children and babies on a daily basis.

I say let them be, unless innocent parties and children and babies are involved. If it is, then I pray for all of them to die a horrible death, more horrible than the death I'm hoping to befall on them now.

And why the hell are Malaysian media give a shit about this? Give the spotlight to more deserving parties and issues laaaaahhhh.

No comments: